Sunday, December 9, 2012

Advent Calendar Challenge Day 6: White

For this mani, I chose a polish that I have been wanting to wear for a while now: Smitten Polish Winter is Coming. This polish was given to me as a gift during a swap around Halloween and I have held off on wearing it until this challenge. I did two coats over white. It reminds me of Certs mints. Also, when I was at work Friday, I realized that it looks like brand name Lortab. LOL! Only a pharmacist would realize something like that...I hope! The formula was easy to work with and you could get it opaque on its own if you wanted to, I just chose to layer it over white. This polish is actually part of a duo inspired by the show/book Game of Thrones and I have a post about the other polish in this set, Fire and Blood, here (though I think that polish is discontinued now).





Smitten Polish is available at creator Noelie's Etsy shop here as well as from Llarowe. For information and updates on shop openings and her polishes, follow Noelie's Blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment