Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Favorite Pinks

Hi everyone! I'm slowly but surely getting all my my favorite posts together (I have about 5 others "in progress" at the moment that are just waiting for a few new pics to be added). Today I wanted to show you my favorite pinks. I know there are some pink haters out there, but I am not one of them. I really enjoy a girly pink mani every now and then.

Pretty Serious The Pink One. This polish is GORGEOUS! It has replaced Orly Oh Cabana Boy as my favorite neon pink!



Color Club Halo-graphic. I like Miss Bliss too, but I like that this one leans more purpley pink. Also yay for awesome iPhone pics...yeah...


Deborah Lippmann Sweet Dreams (over Illamasqua Collide). LOVE this polish. It is by far my favorite Lippmann. 


piCture pOlish Shocked. Gorgeous scattered holo. 


Illamasqua Stance (under Darling Diva Polish Call the Doctor). I use this polish for EVERYTHING! It is so pretty! Call the Doctor is awesome as well. This is a really purpley pink. So pretty!



Pahlish Sugar Venom. Adore this pink. So pretty! 


HARE Polish Party Palace. This polish has a gorgeous shimmer. 


American Apparel Angeline (under Oopsie Daisies Psykick). This is a great, all-purpose, medium pink creme with a fantastic formula. 


Girly Bits Razzle Dazzle. The holo sparkle in this is magical!


Illamasqua Collide. Neon pink jelly...just perfect. 


Deborah Lippmann Raspberry Beret. A gorgeous deep raspberry with flakies. 


OPI Steady as She Rose. A lovely pale pink creme with a touch of murkiness. 


OPI Sparrow Me the Drama. I remember I almost got rid of this one. I love it so much, so I'm glad that I kept it. It reminds me of Pepto-Bismol...in a good way. 


Orly Pre-Amp. A real winner from Orly. The shimmer is divine!


Cult Nails Untamed. Juicy pink jelly with shimmer. 


HARE Polish The Sky Was Pink (over China Glaze Under the Boardwalk). 



China Glaze Ahoy! Yummy raspberry glassfleck. 


China Glaze Strawberry Fields. Gorgeous golden shimmer in this one. 


OPI DS Exclusive. This is a deep, saturated, magenta holo. It is absolutely amazing (much more than this picture shows. It looks a bit deeper in real life too. 



OPI DS Divine. Another winner from the OPI Designer Series (I love them ALL!). Gorgeous pink holo. I know there are a lot of holos around now, but these are always going to be some of my favorites. 


OPI DS Extravagance. This one toes the line of being purple/pink. But it is a very rich and deep and the scattered holo is to die for. It just glows. It is a must have for EVERYONE!



Essie Play Date. I'm not sure if this one is pink or purple. It might be a very pink leaning purple. But it is gorgeous. That's what counts. 


Jade Delirio Rosa. This is a bubblegum pink linear holo. I know it is too "Barbie" for some people, but I happen to love it. It leans a little blue and that makes me love it even more. 


OPI Too Hot Pink to Hold 'Em. A squishy pink jelly that is perfect for jelly sandwiches. When OPI does jellies, they do them right. 



So are you tired of pinks yet? I just love all of these! Thanks so much for looking!

5 comments:

  1. So many good pinks on this list! Essie Play Date seems pretty purple to me -- it's Splash of Grenadine that I can't categorize for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my problem with Play Date is that so many people wanted to compare it to Illamasqua Jo'Mina and if those are side by side it looks straight up pink. My purple post is already OUT OF CONTROL so it's probably best to call it "pink" for these purposes! LOL!!

      Delete
  2. these are all so beautiful on you. That Lippmann is especially nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristy! Isn't Sweet Dreams amazing! It is a purchase I definitely don't regret!

      Delete
  3. Good choices - I lean to fuchsia as my default color...fav one ever is OPI Let Me Entertain You. Essie Play Date is lavender in my book and a great color for summer - my fav lavender that is not pastel by far.

    ReplyDelete