Saturday, August 3, 2013

Dance Legend Optical Illusion

Hi everyone! I was so excited when Llarowe annouced that she would be carrying Dance Legends! I had seen swatches and they looked magnificent! The only one I have snagged so far is Optical Illusion, and I have it here for you today. Optical Illusion is a saturated deep berry purple linear holo with a fantastic holo flame. It has an excellent formula with no issues to note and no special topcoat or basecoat is needed. This is 2 coats of Optical Illusion.





Dance Legend polishes originate from Russia and you can order direct from their website.  They are also available from Llarowe and as I mentioned, that is where I got mine (you gotta be fast, they sell out quick!). I've heard the shipping from Russia can take a loooong. time if you order direct, so keep that in mind if you go that route. Thanks for looking everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Gah, I lemm this so hard these days thanks to you! ;) Your pics are stunning!

    ReplyDelete