Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pipe Dream Polish Tomorrow's a Mystery

Hi everyone! Today I have a polish from a new to me indie called Pipe Dream Polish. I saw their polish, Tomorrow's a Mystery, posted on Instagram and I ordered it immediately. It has a blue jelly base full of blue, green and silver metallic and holographic glitters (including dot glitters). I was actually lazy and layered 2 coats of this over my previous mani Elevation Polish Muztagh Ata and it served to hide visible nail line, although you can see that the jelly base of Tomorrow's a Mystery has completely hidden the base color so it would likely be pretty opaque on its own. The formula was great and the glitters spread really easily. Such a lovely polish!

 


Pipe Dream Polish can be found here in their Etsy Shop. To see updates on restocks and new polishes (and also to see more swatches) follow Pipe Dream Polish on Facebook and Instagram. Thanks for looking everyone!

1 comment: