Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Darling Diva Polish Dangerous Driver over Elevation Polish Pic de Sottlo

Hi everyone! Today I'm revisiting an old favorite, Darling Diva Polish Dangerous Driver. Dangerous Driver is a mixture of red/green color morphing pigment and holographic pigment in a clear base, so it's meant to be layered over other colors. I've previously posted a mani wearing it over a dark purple creme, which was amazing. This time I decided to layer 1 coat of Dangerous Driver over Elevation Polish Pic de Sottlo, a royal blue crelly. This combo rocked!







Darling Diva Polish is available in creator Carrie's Big Cartel Shop. Darling Diva Polish is also available from Llarowe. Follow Darling Diva Polish on Facebook and Instagram for updates on new collections and restock news.

7 comments:

  1. This is amazing!! I love your pictures of it. I really really need to get it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous combination! I've admired Dangerous Driver from afar for a long time but never thought I would get much use out of it but your posts of it are proving me wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this combination: it looks so nice and squishy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaah you just showed two of my fav polishes!!! lovely combo, isn't it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combo!

    I have a Born Pretty 10% discount on my blog in case you're interested! :)

    xxx
    - Laura
    http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...this is so pretty. I love the combination for they look classy and perfect for everyday wear. Love it!

    ReplyDelete