Monday, January 27, 2014

OPI DS Divine over Pretty Serious The Pink One

Hi everyone! I have been on the hunt for an eye-searing hot pink holo, and this weekend I got bored and tried to layer one to my liking. I always feel like the really holo pinks out there are just too silvery and muted for what I'm looking for. So here goes nothing!

For this mani, I layered 2 coats of OPI DS Divine (which I find a little muted on its own) over the searing bright pink of Pretty Serious The Pink One. I think the brightness would have shone through more at one coat of DS Divine, but it wasn't holo enough for me like that so I added another coat. It looked pretty bright in the sun especially. It was a pretty mani if nothing else, but still not fulfilling the lemming I have for a super bright pink. I want a pink holo bordering on neon. I got close, but my search is still on! I'm hoping my nail mail in the next few weeks might contain the perfect one (I'll keep you guys posted).





Here is Pretty Serious The Pink One alone. The camera just can't even capture how bright this one is. It is stunning and as I've said before, a must have for pink lovers!


Pretty Serious Cosmetics' polishes are available from their website as well as from several stockists internationally (full list here). 

Do you have any recommendations for an eye-searing pink holo for me? I have Nailnation 3000 Amazeballz and Darling Diva Polish Rooms on Fire on the way to me, so I'm hoping one of those will fit the bill. Thanks for looking everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...this is so cute! I super like the color for its classy and girly. This is perfect for everyday wear. Love it!

    ReplyDelete