Friday, February 7, 2014

Darling Diva Polish The White Witch Collection Swatch and Review

Hi everyone! Today I have some polishes from Darling Diva Polish's The White Witch Collection to share with you. This collection far exceeded my expectations! There are some real stunners here that you MUST get if you are a holo lover (like me!). The holo flame in these polishes is superb and the colors are so vibrant! There is no special base or topcoat needed for them either, so they are ideal holos in my book. Here are my selections from The White Witch Collection...I can already tell that I'm going to have to go and purchase all of the ones I don't have!


Bella Donna is a true purple linear holographic polish. It doesn't lean too red or too blue. Lovely holo effect too (as you can see). It has a jelly formula, so I used 3 coats for my swatch. Love this one!!



Landslide is a true green linear holographic polish. TRUE GREEN FOLKS!! This has been my dream polish for ages! They always seem to lean too blue or too yellow, but this one is the perfect balance for a true Kelly Green polish. I'm in LOVE! This one also has a sheerer jelly formula, so I used 3 coats here.



Rooms on Fire is a fuchsia pink linear holographic polish. The description says red, but this is a fuchsia pink to me and I ADORE it. It is so saturated, which is something I am always missing with my pink holos. The formula on this one was a bit more opaque than some of the others, so I used 2 coats for this mani.



Dreams is a bright blurple linear holographic polish. It definitely looks more blue at times and more purple at other times. Such a stunning shade! This was one of the sheerer jelly polishes, so I used 3 coats here.



Edge of Seventeen is a lime green jelly polish with heavy blue and pink shimmer with added holographic effect. The holo is stronger than it appears here, but the shimmer really took over in the pictures. I included a third picture here in different lighting to really show that pink shimmer that is very prominent in this polish. This polish was also a sheerer jelly formula and I used 3 coats for my swatch here.





Stand Back is what I would call a grape purple linear holographic polish. This purple leans slightly red and is just gorgeous. The formula one was a little more opaque than many of the others, so I used 2 coats for this mani. The color reminds me a lot of Ozotic 513, so for all of you out there lemming that discontinued beauty, pic this one up instead!



Darling Diva Polish is available from creator Carrie's Big Cartel Shop. Darling Diva Polish is also available from Llarowe. Follow Darling Diva Polish on Facebook and Instagram for updates on new collections and restock news. Thanks for looking everyone!

*Polishes provided for my honest review*

4 comments: