Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Dance Legend Strutter

Hi everyone! I have a beauty for you today that I've been waiting on for 2 months! My Dance Legend order finally arrived from Russia on Saturday, and Strutter was first on my list to wear. Dance Legend Strutter is an emerald green jelly with scattered holo shards from Dance Legend's Wow Prisms line (similar to the L.A.Girl Holos and piCture pOlish scattered holos). Formula was impeccable with only 2 easy coats needed (it was pretty much opaque in 1 coat though). I did note a tiny bit of staining at my cuticles during removal, but none on the nail plate. That minor issue is completely overshadowed by the gorgeousness that is this polish.




Dance Legend polishes originate from Russia and you can order direct from their website (shipping took 2 months to get to me in the US from Russia, and I've heard that is about average). They are also available from Llarowe and Ninja Polish. Thanks for looking everyone!

1 comment: