Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Elevation Polish Aguja St Exupery

Hi everyone! Today I have a polish to share with you that you NEED! When Elevation Polish released the Patagonia Collection, I saw Aguja St Exupery and though, yeah...cool...another holo topcoat. After seeing some swatches I got a little more interested in it and I finally gave in and ordered it. After it arrived, I looked at it in the bottle and though it was nice but set it aside. A few nights ago, I got the hankering to wear something clean and simple, so I put on OPI Skull & Glossbones. Then (as I always do) I wanted to jazz it up a bit and Aguja St Exupery came to mind. OMGGGGGGGG!!! This topcoat is truly something special.

Aguja St Exupery is a holographic topcoat filled with flecks of pink, charcoal, and gold flake shimmer. When layered over a lighter color (like my mani here with Skull & Glossbones) the different colored shimmery flakes really stand out. Formula was great and I used 1 coat over my base color for this mani. I haven't done it yet, but I've seen pictures of it over darker base colors and it looks really nice like that as well but the shimmer can get a bit drowned out by a dark base color. I can't emphasize how magical this topcoat is and it is even better in person.

Elevation-Polish-Aguja-St-Exupery

Elevation-Polish-Aguja-St-Exupery

 Elevation-Polish-Aguja-St-Exupery

Elevation Polish is available from creator Lulu's Big Cartel Store. She has a lot of info on restock dates and availability on the Big Cartel site as well as on her blog. Her shop is restocked on the 7th and 22nd each month unless otherwise noted. Elevation Polish is also stocked at Llarowe. Thanks for looking everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Your swatch convinced me to buy this polish today! Your combo is so gorgeous. I actually have Skull & Glossbones, so I just might try it out for myself.

      Delete
  2. I love how this looks over lighter colors like this - stunning combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy I was able to get this in Lu's last restock! Now if only it will get here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was able to get it in the second restocking of it and put it on over a pale tan polish. I saw a swatch where the speckles were sparse that I liked, so I swiped off as much as possible before dabbing it on my nails. I cannot tell you how much I love this polish! Thinking I need a backup.

    ReplyDelete