Friday, March 21, 2014

KBShimmer The Dancing Green

Hi everyone! Today I have a green beauty from KBShimmer called The Dancing Green. This polish was released last year as part of KBShimmer's Summer 2013 Collection and is still available as part of their core line. It has a kelly green jelly base filled with fuchsia, lime green, purple, and blue metallic glitters of different shapes and sizes. The colors are so vibrant and wonderful in this polish (and some of my favorite colors!). KBShimmer never ceases to amaze me with their wonderful formula on jelly-based glitters. This is 3 fuss-free coats of The Dancing Green.




KBShimmer polishes are available from their website as well as from Harlow & Co. (Canada). Be sure to follow them on Facebook and Instagram for updates on new collections and to see swatches of all of their polishes. Thanks for looking everyone!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful and I love how unique it is. I don't think I've seen anything like it before.

    ReplyDelete