Tuesday, March 11, 2014

piCture pOlish Super Styling

Hi everyone! Today I have a pretty blue polish from piCture pOlish to share with you. Super Styling is a medium blue jelly base filled with silver glitter. It is a very simple polish, so I wasn't expecting to be wowed by it. I have actually be hemming and hawing about ordering it for ages just for that reason, but something kept pushing me to do it. I guess sparkly simplicity is just the ticket sometimes because I really enjoyed wearing this. The formula was a great consistency (not to thick or thin) and it had good coverage. It would have been fine at 2 coats, but I did 3 thin coats just for added depth. If you like sparkly blues, then you can't go wrong with Super Styling.

picture-polish-super-styling

picture-polish-super-styling

picture-polish-super-styling

picture-polish-super-styling


I wanted to see how it compared to some other blue jelly + glitter polishes in my stash, so here is a quick comparison.

picture-polish-super-styling-comparison

L-R: piCture pOlish Super Styling, China Glaze Dorothy Who?, Pretty Serious BSOD, China Glaze Skyscraper

As you can see, Super Styling is closest to China Glaze Dorothy Who? but it is a bit lighter and brighter of a blue. Pretty Serious BSOD has a deeper blue base and blue glitters instead of silver and China Glaze Skyscraper has silver glitter, but it more indigo in comparison to the other blues.

piCture pOlish products are available from their website based out of Australia. They do ship internationally and details about their shipping policies are available on their shipping page. piCture pOlish also has international stockists located all over the world. I have personally ordered from Llarowe, Overall Beauty, and Harlow & Co., but a complete list of stockists is located on piCture pOlish's network page. Also, be sure to check out their Everyday Deals section to score awesome deals on polishes! 

To keep up with all of the new happenings at piCture pOlish, be sure to follow them on Facebook,PinterestInstagramTwitterGoogle+, and You Tube.

Thanks for looking everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Great comparison shot! I've been debating on this one but I can see I'll need it soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it SC! I ordered it on a whim and it was fun to wear!

      Delete