Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Mani

Hi everyone! Today I have my St. Patrick's Day Mani to share with you all. I went pretty simple, but I really loved this design. I started off with a base of China Glaze Four Leaf Clover, which photographs extremely inaccurately...but it is a very bright, almost neon green in real life. Next I used Bundle Monster plate H04 and Konad Special White Polish for the shamrock design. Finally I topped the whole thing with 2 coats of INM Northern Lights Hologram Top Coat "Gold".

 




Happy St. Patrick's Day! Thanks for looking everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. Stunning St. Paddy's Day mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! I've loved all of your St. Paddy's Day manis this year so much!! I have a few shamrock plates that I need to track down now because of them...

      Delete