Monday, March 24, 2014

Throwback Green: Pahlish Snake in the Grass

Hi everyone! Today I have an older polish to share with you that was released with Pahlish's very first collection on Etsy called Snake in the Grass. At the time, I didn't really love greens like this so I didn't order it, but I was lucky to snag it in a blog sale recently. Pahlish Snake in the Grass has a lime green base packed with golden shimmer and green glitters as well as some tiny bar glitters. It reminds me a lot of a NerdLacquer with its dense shimmering base, and I like to layer polishes like this generally. I layered 1 coat over Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Limestone. I really love this polish and I'm so excited I was able to add it to my collection!




As I said, this is an older Pahlish and is no longer sold, but be sure to check out all of the other fabulous polishes that Pahlish offers. Pahlish is available from their Big Cartel ShopBe sure to follow Pahlish on Facebook and on their blog for details about restocks (they are Fridays at 7 pm CST) and new polishes.  Pahlish is also available from LlaroweOverall BeautyRainbow Connection, and Edgy Polish.

1 comment:

  1. OMG it looks amazing on you!! I totally want it back now!!!! LOL I loved it in the bottle, but never found myself wearing it, so I finally decided to ditch it. I'm SO glad it went to you and is loved!! <3

    ReplyDelete