Monday, April 7, 2014

30 Day Challenge, Day 7: Complimentary Colors

Hi everyone! Today's prompt in the 30 Day Challenge was Complimentary Colors, so I chose orange and blue. I used OPI Toucan Do It If You Try (orange) and KBShimmer Sky Jinks (blue) to do a water marble on my index and pinky nails and then used the OPI on all of my other nails and added a dot of the KBShimmer at the base of each nail. I adored this mani with its mix of fun and simplicity.




KBShimmer polishes are available from their website as well as from Harlow & Co. (Canada). Be sure to follow them on Facebook and Instagram for updates on new collections and to see swatches of all of their polishes.

OPI Toucan Do It If You Try is part of the new Brazil collection and is available where OPI is sold (I got mine at Ulta). 

*products in this post were purchased by me*

Be sure to check out what everyone else is doing for the challenge! Thanks for looking everyone!


2 comments:

  1. I love the little dots at the base of the nail, and that orange polish has such a cute name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your water marble is amazing!! Love this mani!!

    ReplyDelete