Thursday, May 29, 2014

OPI Panda-monium Pink

I guess that I was just needing a palette cleanser, but for some reason I was craving a sweet, simple, baby pink creme. I have had OPI Panda-monium Pink for ages (it's from the 2010 Hong Kong Collection), and I decided to grab it and give it a try. This cool pink creme seems to have a bit of purple in it, which helps to soften it a bit. The formula was pretty nice, and was opaque in 3 thin coats (probably 2 thicker coats would do). It's not a color I would typically gravitate toward, but it was perfect for the mood I was in.



OPI Panda-monium Pink is discontinued, but it is still easily found at online nail supply shops and at places like eBay and Amazon at retail prices. Thanks for looking everyone!

3 comments:

  1. It's discontinued? That's so sad! This was one of my favorites before I really got *into* polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grabbed one last bottle at my local OPI shop and I'm so happy I did! It's SUCH a gorgeous subtle pink color! Great for nail art or for wearing on it's own. Very soft, I just love it :))

    ReplyDelete