Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Pahlish Sunless Sea

Hi everyone! Today I have a beauty from Pahlish's Wood Between the Worlds Collection to share with you called Sunless Sea. Sunless Sea is a bright springy mint cream filled with gold flake shimmer (aka...my new favorite finish). Pahlish is killing it with these flake shimmer cremes lately, and I gotta catch em all! They are so understated, yet interesting and I'm obsessed with them. I almost talked myself out of purchasing this one, but I'm so glad I pulled the trigger. It is bright, yet muted and really flattering on (despite my slightly lobstery hands in photos). Formula was superb, with full even coverage at 2 coats. A sure winner for you mint lovers out there!





Pahlish is available from Pahlish's Big Cartel ShopBe sure to follow Pahlish on Facebook and on their blog for details about restocks (they are Fridays at 7 pm CST) and new polishes. Pahlish is also available from LlaroweOverall BeautyRainbow Connection, and Edgy Polish. Thanks for looking everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Is the gold flakes visible or do you have to be in a lot of light?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gold flakes are really visible in this one in all lights.

    ReplyDelete