Friday, August 15, 2014

Pahlish "Summer Send Off" Spam

*Purchased By Me*

Hi everyone! If you didn't know, Pahlish is doing a last call for several polishes in their line in order to make room for upcoming collections in the fall (see the "Summer Send Off" section on their site). I REALLY don't want you do miss out on any of these pretties, so I thought I would do a little spam of a few of that I haven't previously posted about for you.

Tashbaan is a creamy pink with pink and charcoal fleck shimmer throughout. This polish looks delicious and makes me think of strawberry ice cream when it is on my nails. Formula is excellent and completely opaque in 3 thin coats. Why did I wait so long to wear this? I adore it!



The Ghost Shift is a dark silver, heavily metallic linear holo. This is unlike any silver holo that I have. The darker and super metallic quality of it make it look very interesting in all lights (there are some gunmetal and violet flecks that show themselves in lower light). Formula is good and covers in 3 thin coats (2 if you are careful). Fun story: I actually just started watching Dr. Who recently and as I was applying this polish, the episode about the Ghost Shift came on. Fun timing!



Move Slow and Steady is a mauvy-purple creme filled with bronze/red flecked shimmer. This is such a pretty color and is an interesting polish that could even be worn in the office without raising a fuss. I love the color of the shimmer against the purple base. It has an excellent formula with full coverage in 3 thin coats. I think this is a Pahlish that is often overlooked, but really is a jewel.



If you haven't snagged these polishes, be sure to do so before the end of August (they will be restocked until that time...check the "Summer Send-Off" section on Pahlish's website for all polishes that are being discontinued). Be sure to snag the August Duo too...it just arrived in my mailbox today and it is breathtaking. It will also only be available until the end of the month.

Pahlish is available from Pahlish's Big Cartel ShopBe sure to follow Pahlish on Facebook and on their blog for details about restocks (they are Fridays at 7 pm CST) and new polishes. Shannon has started adding one or two Bespoke Batches to each restock (she usually posts previews on Thursdays), so if you want to grab some of those, keep and eye on her Facebook and Instagram. Pahlish is also available from LlaroweRainbow Connection, and Edgy Polish. Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment