Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Green Spam for St. Patrick's Day!

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! I fully intended on having a cute St. Patrick's Day mani for today's post, but didn't feel well yesterday so things didn't go as planned. Instead, I'm going to share some fabulous greens that I've been wearing lately and haven't blogged yet. I really hope I can make the time to do some St. Patrick's nail art before the end of the week. Gah, just looking through to find all of these has reminded me of the RIDICULOUS amount of unblogged manis that I have in the arsenal. One day I will have them all posted!

Glam Polish Elixir is a lime green holo packed with lime holo glitters. Formula was excellent with full coverage in 2 easy coats. I feel like I've said this a million times, but I'll say it again...Glam Polish's Cast a Spell Collection(s) are probably my favorite series of collections EVER and this one is probably one of my favorites so far! I just can't say enough how pretty and sparkly this polish is! This one is actually part of the Cast a Spell Part 2 Collection, which is still available from Glam Polish's shop.







Glam Polish Moloka'i is a green jelly filled with holo pigment and orange/green color shifting flakies and shimmer. Formula on this one is on the thicker side, but not in a bad way. It's really easy to control with no flooding, so I really like that about it. I used 3 thin coats for this mani. The gorgeous flakie depth of this polish was really hard for me to capture in my lightbox (I wish I could have taken pictures outdoors) but it's SO pretty! This is from the recently released LE Over the Rainbow Collection, that is still in stock on Glam Polish's website.

This is the most recent green I've worn after a major break on my middle nail, so I've had to file all of my nails down a good bit. Womp womp :( I don't mind it that much, but I HATE when they are uneven!




a-England Dragon is an olive green scattered holo with a bronze flash. The formula of this polish is dreamy (as are most a-Englands) and it glides on in 2 easy coats. The holo effect is velvety and glowy. This is for sure one of my very favorite a-Englands and I've worn it several times before. This is part of the Legend Collection which has been available for a few years now and is available in a-England's shop or from these international e-tailers if you live outside the UK.




Delush Polish In the Prime of My Lime is a lime green shimmering crelly filled with various sizes of white and yellow glitters. I actually ordered this collection as a mini set, and I was really impressed that I did not have to fish for glitters one bit. Usually, minis are problematic with glitter polishes because the glitters don't seem to come out as readily, but this one was great. Formula was very nice with a good glitter density, and I used 3 thin coats for this mani. You can see that it still looks nice and squishy with the barest hint of visible nail line in these pictures, but it really wasn't noticeable in real life. This is such a bright and happy polish and it reminds me of flowers in a meadow in the springtime. This is part of the recently released Spring to Conclusions Collection that is available now in Delush Polish's shop.




Literary Lacquers Grasshopper with Cotton Candy Hair is a bright grasshopper green linear holo with pink and blue flecked shimmer. Formula was really lovely and opaque in 2 easy coats. The little shimmery bits in this one are extremely camera shy, but really add some additional pizzazz to the already beautiful polish. You can see them a bit in the bottle in these pics, but not so much on the nail (but I promise they are there!). This is part of the Community Collection which launched back in December and is still available in Literary Lacquers' shop.




So that's it for my green spam! I hope you all have a fun and happy St. Patrick's Day! The only fun thing I got to do today is drink a yummy green float made with lime sherbet and ginger ale that they were giving out at work since I'm working night shift this week. Here's to hoping you had more fun than me! Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment