Wednesday, December 28, 2016

ILNP Highline

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! Today I have a recent purchase from ILNP that I just could not resist, ILNP Highline! I have so many duochromes and multichromes that I'm not often drawn to new ones, but this one looked unique to my collection and was simply stunning so I had to purchase! Plus, I do love when ILNP sends those coupons in my e-mail. I think that is a super cool customer appreciation bonus that they are able to provide and they almost always entice me into purchasing. So anyway...on to the polish!


ILNP Highline is a full coverage multichrome polish that shifts from gold/bronze/green. Formula was great to work with and I used 3 thin coats for full coverage. It has a highly metallic finish, so I used thin coats and I didn't find it to be too brushstrokey at all (the brushstrokes seemed to melt away as it dried). Just look at that color shift! I'm super impressed with it and glad that I pulled the trigger on my order.





ILNP is sold on their website. Be sure to follow them on Facebook and Instagram for updates on new collections/pre-orders. Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment